Saturday 19 April 2014

Sad: P.Diddy loses his dog.


Music mogul P.Diddy has just lost his dog 'HoneyCombs' and he took to Instagram to express his pain. He posted two pictures of him lying down on a lawn and bonding with the dog.

He captioned the first picture, ‘Today was one of the saddest days of my life. I said goodbye to my dog Honey. Who was always there for me. #RIPHoneyCombs love you and you are missed already.’

Still needing to vent his pain, Diddy posted another image, writing, ‘GOODBYE MY FRIEND!!!!! #HoneyCOMBS RIP! To whoever has lost a Pet I feel your pain! I thank GOD for giving me a friend like you !’


**I have been there (lost a pet) and I know exactly what you are going through. It is absolutely heartbreaking!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rip honeycombs

Anonymous said...

Sad

Anonymous said...

Rip

Anonymous said...

Rip

Anonymous said...

Rip