Friday 18 April 2014

Kendra Wilkinson shows off her heavily pregnant body at beach.


Kendra Wilkinson went sun bathing with her family in Santa Barbara, California. Lovely Kendra is due to deliver her second baby, a girl, in less than a month and displayed her heavily pregnant body in a yellow bikini. She later changed into a pink and green top with a brown skirt.

She played around in the pool with her husband Hank Basket and their son Hank Jr.
Continue to see more pictures...

She said about her coming little girl  'I’d rather have my girl be a superhero than a princess. I don't want my children leaving the house without them knowing how to fight.I don't want her to feel like she has to be trapped in a girly-girl bubble.'

'We are going for unisex colours, like yellow and cream, and a unisex name. I am putting basketball shorts on her. Of course we are going to introduce her to princesses, but if she turns out girly it will be her decision.'













**Happy family, love love.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ready to pop

Anonymous said...

Happy delivery

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl