Saturday 19 April 2014

Ex President Bill Clinton and wife Hillary to become grand parents.


Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former US President Bill Clinton and former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pregnant with her first child. Chelsea, 34, and husband Marc Mezvinsky will welcome the baby later this year.

She made the announcement at a public event with her mother in New York organised by a Clinton Foundation initiative to advance the cause of women and girls around the world.

"Mark and I are very excited that we have our first child arriving, I certainly feel all the better whether it's a girl or a boy that she or he will grow up in a world full of so many strong young female leaders, I just hope that I will be as good a mom to my child... as my mother was to me."

Chelsea currently serves as vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, a charity focusing on global health initiatives and has not ruled out a political run in the future.


**Aww...a big congrats.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely

Kate said...

nice couple

Anonymous said...

congrats congrats

Anonymous said...

ok.