Saturday 19 April 2014

Kris Jenner pays tribute to Kourtney Kardashian on her 35th Birthday,


Kris Jenner has paid tribute to her daughter Kourtney Kardashian as she turns 35. Read her tribute below:

'Happy Birthday to my first born. The moment you were born I realized the most important thing I needed to do and  the best job I would have in life, was being a Mom. You made me see that I was suddenly able to love harder than ever and loving someone else more than myself, was my destiny.

Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life. I love you more than I ever thought possible, or that I ever could've imagined. You are where my journey began, you are my heart. I love you so very much, Mommy.'



**Aww lovely, Happy birthday Kourt.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday KK

Anonymous said...

Lovely

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday