Sunday 20 April 2014

Solange Knowles steps out with boyfriend


Beyounce's sister Solange Knowles stepped out with her music director boyfriend Alan Ferguson on Friday evening. She wore a chic bright yellow high-waisted trousers that billowed out at each leg, which she teamed with a matching crop top to show off her midriff, she also wore simple flat sandals and matching yellow handbag.

The two have been together since 2008 when they were spotted at an art gallery together. And Solange is said to be the one who asked Alan, 50, out. They have been going out for nearly six years now but are rarely photographed together.

Last year, Solange said of her relationship "I've been in a relationship now for five years. Certainly, in the beginning I was the one who approached him so I have always sort of historically been one of those girls that goes after something that I'm into, I'm not very old school and, like, I'm gonna wait on you. Wait for you to approach me type of situation. I have a lot of guy-like quintessential relationship qualities that I have had to work on."


**Hmmm.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

50 years?

Anonymous said...

Me thinks she can do better

Anonymous said...

Un-matched couple

Okey said...

Don't like at all