Friday 25 April 2014

I never said my parents were brother and sister: Harry Song.



YES Magazine reported that singer and song writer, Harrysong granted an interview to them saying that his parents were siblings and I carried the story (HERE).

Now Harrysong has said, he never granted YES Magazine an interview where he said his parents were brother and sister. Below is a press statement from his publicist.

'I have not granted any magazine an interview in the last 12 months where I spoke about my late parents so I find it worrisome, disheartening that a magazine would manufacture a story like such. It is disturbing,'

'I implore that the blogs and magazine respect the memory of my late mother and retract the story/interview. I really am busy promoting my new video for 'story',.

Harrysong has just released a video for his new single titled 'Story' .



**Terrible...now who do we believe?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very damaging

Johnson said...

Yes who do we believe?

Anonymous said...

This is not funny o!

Sunshine D said...

This is story. Just like d title of his song. Lol.