Wednesday 17 December 2014

Naomi Campbell wows for Agent Provocateur.


At 44, Naomi Campbell is still one of the most in demand models. On Monday, she was unveiled as the face of Burberry, alongside Jourdan Dunn. On Tuesday, she was also unveiled as the star of Agent Provocateur's Spring/Summer2015 campaign.

The supermodel said: 'It's great to be the face of Agent Provocateur's Spring Summer 2015 campaign, especially in my forties!

Agent Provocateur's creative director Sarah Shotton reiterated that Agent Provocateur proves that beautiful lingerie applies to, and is appreciated by, women of all ages.

Despite her unprecedented success, Naomi recently admitted that she still gets nervous before a catwalk appearance saying  'I still get scared. I cross myself before I go onto the runway. I pray my dress isn’t going to fall off.'

Continue to see more pictures...