Thursday 11 December 2014

Kim Kardashian 'blames' God for huge weight gain in pregnancy.


Omg!  Kim Kardashian is really stuck up in her own beliefs. The reality star actually thinks God wanted to teach her a lesson by making her gain weight during her pregnancy with her daughter North West.

Read below what she said to Elle UK magazine concerning the matter:

'I think God was doing this for a reason. He was saying: ''Kim, you think you’re so hot, but look what I can do to you!'' '

She continued, 'My body just went crazy. After five months I swore I’d never get pregnant again. I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.'

'It’s taken me a long time to be happy with my body and for my confidence to grow to what it is today. I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like Cindy Crawford’s. No one looked like me.' she disclosed.

Continue after the cut...



'It’s good to break the mould and recreate one. I’m an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn’t just arrive confident—it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now.'

So that was why she decided to 'break the internet' with her nude pictures when she finally got her body back! Talk about vanity!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is a lost soul.

Anonymous said...

She is sooo daft, imagine.

Anonymous said...

Who cares what she thinks.

Anonymous said...

Who cares what she thinks.

Anonymous said...

Very vain woman, it is always about her body.

stefine said...

She just a very stupid idiot, does she think God have time for things like that