Wednesday 10 December 2014

Kendra Wilkinson returns home after 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.'


Kendra Wilkinson returned home to Los Angeles after spending three weeks in the Australian jungle for the reality show 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.'

She was welcomed at the airport by her husband Hank Baskett and both appeared strained and awkward.

After she left the jungle on her elimination, Kendra complained about her sexual frustration while in the bushes saying  'Talk about sexual frustration to the max in the jungle, I was fantasizing the whole time I was in there – picturing myself and my husband getting it on in the bushes and the trees.'

'I have this jungle fever and I feel like going home and doing it on the bed is not going to be enough for me anymore. I’m going to have to go find a couple trees back home and live out my fantasies out there.'

The couple are parents to four-year-old son Hank Jr. and seven-month-old daughter Alijah

Continue to see more pictures...








Dailymail UK.


4 comments:

Sunshine D said...

So they are back on. I wish them luck.

Anonymous said...

Her hubby is so hot

Anonymous said...

She looks really different, tired and old.

Anonymous said...

She did well in the jungle. Very strong girl but very rude and lousy in her talking.