Monday 26 May 2014

Pepsi unviels Stephen Keshi, Daniel Amokachi and Elderson Echiejile as ambassadors.



Stephen Keshi , head coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria , has been unveiled as a brand ambassador to Pepsi. Keshi's assistant coach Daniel Amokachi and Monaco of France's left full back Elderson Echiejile were also unveiled at an event tagged the “Pepsi Samba Party”.
The Super Eagles' head coach thanked Pepsi for being a major supporter of football and sports in Nigeria. 

He said : “When I am on national duties, I always make sure I put in my best and when the going gets tough on the pitch, that’s when I dig deep and bring out something I never knew was there.We may be very few on the pitch of play but we realize that our team actually comprises of 160 million Nigerian fans who always support and cheer us on. Pepsi is a great brand and I am happy and honoured to be associated with it.”

A very big congrats to them ! See photos of Daniel Amokachi and Echiejile at their unveiling ... 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to them all

obi said...

wow...congratulations to all three of them.

Anonymous said...

hmmm money!