Friday 9 May 2014

Charly Boy talks about his father's last moments.


This is what he said to Vanguard about the last moments of his father's life.

"Don’t sympathise with me, rather you should join me in celebrating a life well lived. I am celebrating my father’s life and times. He lived a fulfilled life,so there is a great need to celebrate him. He was just trying to tell me something about two hours before he passed on. I went to visit him in the hospital where he was on admission because for some days he wasn’t eating very well. I insisted to feed him that morning, and I pleaded that he should corporate with me. It was then he said, he wanted to apologise to me.’Apologise for what! I queried him?He replied me saying, given the nature of his sickness, and its complication, he’s sorry for everything. But when I cautioned him, he said, since he was apologising, I wouldn’t accept it, that I would have to get an appeal. It was like a joke between father and son. Later, I told him, I was going to take my bath upstairs. And within 2 hours while I was away, he gave up the ghost. That was how it happened."


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace sir

Okey said...

Aww...at least u were there for him till the end. Lovely

Anonymous said...

Chai, take heart

Patience said...

Good old man, rip

Bet said...

He apologized as if he knew his time was up, nice of him. RIP Justice Oputa.