Monday 19 May 2014

If I bleach,so what? Actress Yvonne Nelson.


Ghanaian actress, model, film producer and entrepreneur, Yvonne Nelson, has responded to comments in the public that she bleaches, saying "If I bleach and so what?''

Responding to a question on how she deals with the buzz of her bleaching, she retorted, “I don’t understand the whole bleaching thing; I am just tired of explaining. I haven’t bleached, I have a picture with my mum on Instagram and we are the same colour,’’ She said.

The actress who was frustrated about the rumour of her bleaching, said people just love to talk about her. “I am just tired of talking about it; people love to talk about me, I just don’t get it,’’ she noted.

According to her, people should know that on Instagram, there are filters and apps that make people look like a “white” person. Yvonne who has over 500 thousand followers on Twitter and other social media platforms said she blocks anyone who make negative comments about her on her page.

“On Twitter, if I see anything negative on my time-line, I will just block you; I wouldn’t even reply,’’ she said.

Yvonne Nelson has starred in lots of Ghanaian and Nigerian movies. She is currently shooting a part two of her award winning sequel, titled “Single and Married". Yvonne, a former Miss Ghana contestant, shot to fame after a big-screen role in Princess Tyra and Playboy. She has now risen and become a household name on the African continent in acting and producing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes so what?

Getred said...

Who cares what she does

Joy said...

Yes so what?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha actresses self!

Anonymous said...

Who is she?