Thursday 27 March 2014

Can you leave your entire fortune to your spouse?

Can you leave your entire fortune to a spouse, forsaking your siblings? Is it true love or what?

That is exactly what L’Wren Scott did. She left her entire $9 million estate to her longtime boyfriend Mick Jagger who is already wealthy in his own right, and specifically requested that she didn’t want her brother Randy Bambrough and estranged sister Jan Bambrough to get anything. L'Wren committed suicide on 17th March.

Below is the simple will she wrote:


“I give all my jewelry, clothing, household furniture and furnishings, personal automobiles, and other tangible articles of a personal nature, or my interest in any such property, not otherwise specifically disposed of by this will or any other matter together with my insurance on the property, to Michael Philip Jagger, I give the rest and residue of my estate to my Michael Philip Jagger.” 
  
Another picture after the cut...  


**Truth is, we don’t know what happened between her and her siblings so we cannot judge but it just does not seem fair at all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And where is the soul?