Wednesday 2 April 2014

OMG, shocking pictures of Professor Dora Akunyili at CONFAB.

Shocking pictures have emerged of Professor Dora Akunyili at the National Confab. That the lady is now looking like a ghost of her old self is not in doubt. Professor Akunyili is said to have suffered from an unknown illness which has left her almost unrecognisable. However despite her recent looks, she is still feisty and committed to fighting a good cause.


She said "I know that God has kept me alive for a purpose, this National Conference being part of that purpose. However, for the avoidance of doubt, I am strong enough for this all-important National Conference and I look forward to collaborating with other delegates to chart the way for a better Nigeria."




Professor Akunyili in her hay days showcasing her awards.


**Hmm, this is sad and scary o, I cannot even begin to reconcile this two pictures of the same woman!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks like a skeleton, scary eyes, wow.